DIY (Do-It-Yourself) information to help tenants with resolving common issues at home. Should you have an idea you have used before feel free to share with us so we may add to help future tenants.
- 5 Tips for Cleaning Glass Without Leaving Streaks - Distilled Water, Vinegar, Newspaper
- Adjusting gas water heater - If you have a gas water heater you are in luck as far as adjusting the temperature. There's nothing to remove or replace. Simply turn the dial located on the front of the gas control valve.
- How to Unclog a Drain - Resource for how to unclog a drain using home remedy that is save for environment.
- Dealing with unwanted scents.
- Bowl of Vinegar Overnight: Place a bowl of vinegar in a smelly room overnight to soak up the unwelcomed scents.
- Happy Hour Spray: Add 2-parts water and 1-part cheap vodka into a spray bottle and spray almost any area in the room. The mixture grabs the smell and evaporates.
- Have Coffee and an Orange: Coffee grounds and orange peels are great odor neutralizers. Add one of them to a bowl in the room, inside the trash can, or down the garbage disposal to help eliminate odors.