The Moving In Process
Once Approved for Apartment
1. Security Deposit: Turn in security deposit and sign Security Deposit Agreement. (Make a Payment)
2. Rent: First and last month rent is due prior to moving into apartment. (Make a Payment)
3. Lease: Schedule date for completing Move-In Inspection and Lease. An original will be kept by IFL Property and another original copy will be issued to tenant for their records.
4. Lead: Take and read EPA Lead Pamphlet and sign Lead Disclosure, Required by state of New York.
Ensure utilities are turned on with RG&E
for gas and electric under new tenant. You may call RG&E to get estimates on utility charges in past for apartment.
6. Keys: Issue key to new tenant. Tenant makes arrangements to move in. Keys will not be issued until all prior steps mentioned before have been completed in entirety.