To start the application process.
1. Rental Application: Fill out Rental Application. Each person who will be residing on premises 18 or older must fill out separate rental application and pay non-refundable $25 application fee. (Make a Payment).
3. Pay Stubs: Submit most recent pay stubs for last 30 days. This should be done for all parties residing in the unit who will contribute towards the rent. Pay stubs should show 3.0 times rental income. For example, if rent is $700 per month, household combined take home pay stubs should show a monthly total income $2,100 or greater.
4. Identification (ID) Card: Submit Driver ID or state issued ID card or Passport for all parties 18 or older who will be residing in unit.
5. Pets: A clear colored picture of each pet must be supplied along with copy of most recent medical record of pet showing they are up-to-date with shots.
See Pet Policy for additional detail.
6. Submission: Submit completed rental paperwork by scan and email: IFLproperty@gmail.com. If you do not have a scanner, but have a smart phone or tablet device See App Tools Section to use device scan and sign documents without having to print. Saves time and money.