- Clean apartment with 2 large bedrooms.
- Close to mass transportation and shopping.
- Open layout between living room and dining room.
- New kitchen, bath, windows and much more.
- Bonus room in front with french doors leading to a potential den.
- Plenty going on in small Beechwood neighborhood
- 5 to 10 minute walk to restaurants in area (James Brown Diner, Merchants Grill, Merchants Pasta House.
- Several more restaurants within walking distance and a short 5 minute drive away on N. Winton, University Ave, and on East Ave.
- 2 minute walk to live music at Johnny's Irish Pub.
- 2 minute walk to bowing L&M Lanes. They also have great chicken wings.
- 5 minute drive to grocery stores (Wegman's East Ave, Tops on N. Winton Rd, and PriceRite on University).
- 5 to 10 minute drive to Cobbs Hill Park and Ellison Park for nature lovers and/or to let dogs run around.
|Address:||1393 Culver Rd Unit 2 (Lower Right)|
|Property Type:||Four family house|
|Fencing:||Back yard partially fenced|
|Lot size:||59.98 x 139.89 (Front x Depth)|
|Parking:||One assigned off-street spot|
|Laundry:||None - Laundry mat across the street|
|Utilities:||Gas, Electric, Water tenants responsibility. Landscaping, trash, and driveway snow removal if 3 inches or more done by landlord.|
Solid wood kitchen cabinets with self closing drawers. Pantry in kitchen.
City of Rochester (http://www.rcsdk12.org/)
[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]