- Close to mass transportation and shopping.
- First floor: Hardwood floor throughout
- Second floor: Hardwood floors. 3 bedrooms and 1 bathroom.
- Private side yard, deck on front of house.Plenty going on in small Beechwood neighborhood
- 5 to 10 minute walk to restaurants in area (James Brown Diner, Merchants Grill)
- Several more restaurants within walking distance and a short 5 minute drive away on N. Winton, University Ave, and on East Ave.
- 2 minute walk to live music at Johnny's Irish Pub.
- 2 minute walk to bowing L&M Lanes. They also have great chicken wings.
- 5 minute drive to grocery stores (Wegman's East Ave, Tops on N. Winton Rd, and PriceRite on University).
- 5 to 10 minute drive to Cobbs Hill Park and Ellison Park for nature lovers and/or to let dogs run around.
|Address:||16 Richland St|
|Property Type:||2 family|
|Fencing:||Back yard fenced|
|Heat/Cool:||Gas Heat and Central A/C throughout|
|Lot size:||40.00 x 110.00 (Front x Depth)|
|Parking:||Shared driveway with 4 cars able to fit|
|Utilities:||Gas, Electric, Water tenants responsibility. Landscaping and Trash|
City of Rochester (http://www.rcsdk12.org/)