- New low E windows for helping insulate in winter.
- Plenty going on in small Beechwood neighborhood
- 5 to 10 minute walk to restaurants in area (James Brown Diner, Merchants Grill)
- Several more restaurants within walking distance and a short 5 minute drive away on N. Winton, University Ave, and on East Ave.
- Walk to live music at Johnny's Irish Pub.
- Walk to bowing L&M Lanes. They also have great chicken wings.
- 5 minute drive to grocery stores (Wegman's East Ave, Tops on N. Winton Rd, and PriceRite on University).
- 5 to 10 minute drive to Cobbs Hill Park and Ellison Park for nature lovers and/or to let dogs run around.
|Address:||389 Rosewood Terrace|
|Property Type:||Two Family (side by side)|
|Fencing:||Back yard partially fenced|
|Heat/Cool:||Hot Air - Gas Heat|
|Lot size:||40.00 x 110.00 (Front x Depth)|
|Parking:||Shared driveway with 4 cars able to fit|
|Laundry:||Hook-up in the basement|
|Utilities:||Gas, Electric, Water tenants responsibility. Landscaping and trash by landlord.|
Pantry in kitchen.
City of Rochester (http://www.rcsdk12.org/)